To be a transparent, effective and efficient local authority.
- Town Clerk
- Chamber Secretary
- Human Resources
- Estates Management
- Fire and Ambulance
- Town Clerk–administer, manage, supervise and control activities of council employees.
- Chamber Secretary–prepare minutes and distribute notices and agendas.
- Audit– review and appraise accounting policies, procedures and records.
Human Resources– recruit, select and train the workforce.
- Estates Management– manage land and properly keep records.
- Fire and Ambulance– provide efficient and effective emergency fire and ambulance services.
- Security– protect council property and provide safety of the stakeholders.
- Registry– manage the inflow of information in the organization.