The crafting of the Victoria Falls Municipality Client Service Charter was carried out through an internal consultative process where the departments indicated standard time lines of providing various services to different stakeholders.
The aim of our service charter is to provide to our customers with a clear understanding of our commitment to service and product quality and standards to which we endeavour to undertake. This defines the obligations of the Municipality regarding the service we render, and the consumers’ obligations regarding service received.
The Charter demonstrates our commitment to service delivery by listing set service standards. It is our hope that this will encourage all our clients and stakeholders to measure our performance against our set service standards and to communicate back any deviations and deficiencies.
- Line Ministries
- Local government departments
- Residents and related associations
- Hospitality industry
- Civil Society
- Business community
- General public
The main areas of responsibility for the Municipality are to deliver the following services:
- Housing and land management
- Health facilities and control
- Water treatment and distribution
- Sewage removal and treatment
- Waste management and sanitation
- Education: primary and secondary, and libraries services
- Fire, rescue and ambulance services
- Roads construction and maintenance
- Social amenities: sports facilities, beer halls and community spaces.
To be a unique, natural and competitive world class tourism destination.
To provide the community with efficient, effective, accessible and affordable services of a high quality in a sustainable manner which maintains the uniqueness, naturalness and competitiveness of Victoria Falls as a tourist destination.
- Service standards
The service standards may vary depending on a range of factors, individual circumstances and complexity of each case.
The service response standards are what our departments are striving towards. Please assist us to achieve the response standards by complying with your obligations requirements.